Shipping and Return Policy
SHIPPING AND HANDLING
- Shipping and delivery within the continental United States: All in-stock items usually ship the next business day. If an item you ordered is unavailable we will advise you and either issue a refund or exchange the item. Each additional address will be charged separately. We are currently unable to ship to international addresses. The U.S. Postal Service does not guarantee delivery times.
- We want everyone to look and feel great in our clothing!
- If you do not feel that your purchase has met your expectations for any reason, simply return your product for an exchange or refund.
- PLEASE NOTE that Sweet Salt Clothing will accept returns under this policy only on unworn, unwashed merchandise with the tags still attached. Any items marked as final sale/non-returnable cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Online Store Refunds:
- Within 30 days of your original order date you may return your item(s) with a copy of your invoice* for a full refund of the original purchase price (excluding shipping and handling charges).
- Within 31-60 days of your original order date you may return your item(s) with a copy of your invoice* for store credit only in the amount of the original purchase price (excluding shipping and handling charges).
- Online Store Exchanges:
- Within 60 days of your original order date you may return your item(s) with a copy of your invoice* for an exchange of a different size or style. Please note that all of our items have limited quantities so exchanges are not guaranteed.
- *If the original purchase invoice is not available we will exchange or refund your item(s) in the amount of the original purchase price less current promotions and/or discounts.
- Beyond 60 days after your original order date, returned merchandise will not be refunded or exchanged.
- Refunds/Exchanges for items purchased at Time Out for Women:
- The above policy covers TOFW returns with one exception: ALL TOFW returns MUST have a copy of the original purchase receipt. Returns sent without a copy of the purchase receipt may not be able to be processed.
- Please send all returns to:
- Sweet Salt Clothing
PO Box 416
1226 South 630 East, Suite #4
American Fork, UT 84003
- PREPAID RETURN LABELS:
- Customers are responsible for the shipping cost on item(s) returned for a refund; ship your return using the method and cost of your choice and convenience. SWEET SALT CLOTHING WILL NOT ACCEPT C.O.Ds.
- If you wish to exchange your item(s), or your order was shipped with incorrect or defective merchandise, you may request a prepaid return label to facilitate your return. Please e-mail your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sweet Salt Clothing cannot exchange or refund merchandise purchased at Seagull Book. Please contact your nearest Seagull Book store for any returns or questions, and they will be happy to assist you in any way they can.