When you are looking to stock up on layering tees this spring and summer, cotton is a great option. Cotton is a breathable, affordable and durable fabric, making it an excellent choice for your wardrobe.
Make sure you get the most longevity out of your Sweet Salt ultimate tees, or any cotton tee, by following these simple steps:
• Always wash in cold water. Cold water will be the least harsh option for cotton care, and it will greatly reduce the chance of shrinkage.
• Using the delicate cycle in your washing machine is recommended.
• Try to hang dry your tees instead of putting in the dryer. If this is not an option, use a low dryer setting.
• Use a mild detergent and don’t use too much detergent.
• Wash your tees with other cotton garments. Avoid washing with any other garments that have zippers, large buttons, or any decorative ornament that can weaken or tear the cotton tee.
• Even though you are using cool water to wash your tees, make sure you separate light and dark loads.
• Don’t overload the washer or dryer.
Follow these simple tips and you’ll get years out of your cotton tees! For more information about our ultimate tees, tops and camis, click here.